We offer comprehensive legal support to clients in public procurements sector. In particular, we advise clients on all legal aspects related to participation in public procurements, including preparing and submitting tender proposals, supporting during the procurement procedure (clarification of tender requirements, negotiating tender terms, etc.), handling procurement disputes, where necessary.
Areas of focus:
- Selecting and structuring public procurement procedure
- Preparing tender documentation and tender bids
- Advising during negotiation and execution of contracts
- Appealing procurement terms, decisions or omissions of procuring authorities
- Handling procurement disputes before the relevant appellate authorities and courts
- Advising clients on all stages of the procurement process